School Admissions

'In year applications' are handled by the school in conjunction with East Sussex County Council. Parents/Carers can obtain a form from the school or can apply on line via the County Website and follow the link.

Transfers from Infant to Junior and Junior to Secondary school are handled by the County Council Admission Authority.